SA Films & Media believes that your privacy is very important and therefore we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We collect, store, use, and manage the information, including personal information, as a data controller in accordance with applicable laws and in order to provide and develop our services to you.
What information we collect from you
- Personal information like name, email address and phone number
- Things you create or provide to us. The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number.
- Terms you search for.
- Videos you watch.
- Views and interaction with ads
- Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services
- Your location information (GPS, IP Address)
How we collect this information from you
- Registration details
- Cookies and sessions
- Examining your activities (terms you search for, videos you watch)
Why we collect this information from you
- To build and provide better services
- To make better movie and series suggestions according to your previous choices
- To communicate with you
- To prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses
- To personalise user experience
- Maintain and improve our services
- Provide personalised services including content and ads
- We don’t show you personalised ads based on sensitive categories like your race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Third Party Advertising
We may feature advertising within the service, and may employ third party ad serving technologies to collect information in the service. Advertising shown to users may be based on your user profile in order to provide personalized advertisements that may be of interest to you, and advertising in the Service may come from affiliate advertising networks. We and/or the third parties operating the ad serving technology may use demographic and geo- location information and information collected from your device and/or hardware to ensure that the advertising you see in the service is relevant to you. This data may include, without limitation, IP address, device ID, installed software, application usage data, hardware type, operating system information, browser information, browser cookies, flash cookies, and in app information.
Your access to and use of the services may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions. Please note that SA Films & Media does not actually control third-party data collection and therefore is not liable for any such third parties use of your information.
Who has access to your information?
- Your data is accessible only to SA Films & Media.
- We don’t share information that personally identifies you with advertisers, such as your name or email, unless you ask us to. For example, if you see an ad for a nearby flower shop and select the “tap to call” button, we’ll connect your call and may share your phone number with the flower shop.
- We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyse data about your visits to our sites to do things like optimize product design. And we also use data about the ads you interact with to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns.
As a user, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Which information do we keep from you
- How your information is being used
- How your information is being collected
- The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated. The easiest way to correct, delete, or update the personal data you have provided to the Service is to log in to the Service and enter the necessary changes in the account settings of the Service. If you have additional questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us: all electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages and SMS-messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us.
- We will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe. We only retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. Besides the foregoing, we will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than five (5) years of age. If you are under 5, please do not use the Service and do not send any information about yourself to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 5 or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 5 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 5, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 5, please contact us.
This Privacy Notice describes SA Films & Media’s privacy practices that are specific to the transactions with SA Films & Media.
- The information practices of other companies and organizations that advertise our services
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our services
Questions or Concerns?